Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela born 18 July 1918 is a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary. Mandela served 27 years in prison and on release was voted as the first black President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999. Dr Nelson Mandela is of the Madiba clan, he is a true African leader, a revolutionist and a legend. Here are ten of his quotes that inspires success
1. I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE AND THE CAPTAIN OF MY DESTINY.
2. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
3. The greatest glory in living
lies not in never falling,
but in rising every time we fall.
4. Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
5. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up
6. It is not where you start but how high you aim that matters for success.
7. It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another
8. There is no easy walk to freedom (success) anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires
9. As I have said, the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself… Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.
10. I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.