Habakkuk 2:2-3 And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.
It is not enough to dream but we must work to make it come true. You must hold on to your vision. If God has shown you or planted it in your heart then it is doable.
Nothing happens if you do nothing and if you are a child of God you cannot fail cos your father never fails so failure is not in your DNA.
Know that a new problem is just a new testimony in the making, a new obstacle is just a breakthrough unfolding…because you can’t fail.
Bring Your Dreams to Reality
1. Prepare diligently. You need to source information, know what is required of you to attain your dreamed height. Proverbs 21:5 The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.
2. Follow the laid down principles guiding the dreams. Give if it requires receiving, honor your parent if it requires long life, flee from sins if you want to see God’s glory and be happy to contribute to the work of God. Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
3. Have a heart of steel not to give up on your dreams. Believe you can do all things, God with you, nothing is impossible. Even when you fall short find the strengthen within to carry on. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
4. Never share your vision with negative people. Don’t even sit with them or exchange ideas with them. Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
5. Be led by the spirit of God, put your trust in God not his instruments. Know it is not by your strengthen, nor by your capabilities but by God. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Act on your dreams now and we will all celebrate you together. Amen!