A Blessed Man
Being blessed is an end point that involves some processes. When a man is referred to as blessed; no one is talking about what he went through but what he became “BLESSED”. Being Blessed is not a promise that it will be easy at first, it is not a promise that it will be trouble free from the beginning , it is not a promise that it will be enemies free but one thing is promised “in the end you will be blessed”.
How to be come blessed
Blessed is the man that…
1. walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly: To be blessed you must not listen or live your life by the advice of the ungodly. It means you don’t act like them, you don’t envy them, you don’t take actions based on their advice or lifestyle and you don’t see life the way they do.
2. nor standeth in the way of sinners: Sinners are those who know God but have chosen not to abide by His rules. Sinners are everywhere, churches, offices, schools, relaxation centers etc. To be blessed you must desist from sin, live a life that reflects Christ, keep away from sins and workers of inequities. Let the Holy Spirit be your guide.
3. nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful: Scornful means a feeling, attitude or expression of contempt or of looking down on someone. You must not look down on someone because of their religion, skin colour, status or circumstances. Don’t be a victim of pride, your ego and neither should you be with people who do these things.
4. But his delight is in the law of the LORD: Your joy and happiness should and must be in the laws, the teachings of the Lord. You should be happy to pick your Bible and read, you should be happy to read/listen to preaching, you should not just be in church for the music then sleep during the sermon, you should be as joyful to receive the preaching as you received the music. You should thirst for the word of God, hungry for His presence.
5. and in his law doth he meditate day and night: Finally, you should meditate on all you have read, heard and taught every second of the day. In meditation, you commune with God, He speaks to you, He relates what you have read to situations in your life, giving you breakthrough and beautiful ideas to become blessed.
What it means to be blessed
1. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water: When you are blessed you are located close to all the resources you need to excel, note; not one river but rivers, meaning all the resources you need very close to you. This means you will not lack what you need to become a success. You environment begins to work in your favour. Even when others are competing, you are completing.
2. that bringeth forth his fruit in his season: When you are blessed, you will yield results at the right time, whatever you invest in will bring profits, your kids are excelling, your home is blessed, your family all benefiting from you and you becoming a blessing to others.
3. his leaf also shall not wither: You shall not loose anyone untimely and even your assets will be protected. When people are falling by your right and tens of thousands by your left no evil will come near you and your household.
4. and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper: Prosperity with God goes beyond money, wealth or affluent… Prosperity with God begins with you having eternal life, you being saved and you not missing on the crown in heaven. Which means you will prosper on earth and in heaven. Hallelujah!
This is what God wants you to tap into, it is not about the situation of this country because you do not operate by the economies of the world you operation by the economies of heaven. By the principles of words being spoken and instantly receiving life. That is how my God operates and that is what He is offering you.