Videos like you have never seen before. Featuring motivational songs, Talk shows, Motivational videos, short clips, Drama and lots more.
SelahsTv is just right to get you started.
- Can you allow your partner have your phone for 24hrs?
- This is why every word matters
- Is it right to share your past in your new relationship?
- Music – Like You by Tatiana
- Do people change?
- Yahoo boys debate
- You have more than 24hours in a day
- Trust the process
- Keeping your private life private
- Sexual Abuse
- When is it right to get married?
- What loving is
- Love without jealousy
- Insincerity in relationship
- I Can
- Broke Can’t Be Happy
- Dananjaya Hettiarachchi ‘i see something
- A More Successful Spouse; Good or Bad? Watch on YouTube
- Handling Attention From The Opposite Sex 1. Watch on YouTube
- Handling Attention From The Opposite Sex 2. Watch on YouTube
- Good Things Take Time
- Coach Carter Our deepest fear
- Mohammed Ali’s How great I am
- Sylvester Stallone’s How winning is done
- The Lazy Farmer
- Turtle Vs Rabbit
- Hello God
- I don’t want to be successful
Short Motivational Clips
Having a plan B, reduces your effectiveness and commitment to your original plan. Imagine if you have just only one plan, you will do whatever it takes to succeed.
I lost a lot… TD Jakes
Keep the right people in your circle of friends
If you have an idea and you think it is genuine enough then go for it. Don’t an idiot talk you out of it.
The easiest way to sell is to create the need to buy. You can’t sell your self, product, skill or idea to people if you can’t prove to them it is exactly what they need. The easiest way to do that is create the need or amplify the need that has already been created.
Two keys to succeed as an entrepreneur: 1. Expect rejections 2. Produce quality