The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
by Steven R Covey
1. Be Proactive. Take the initiative. Don’t wait for things to happen. Make them happen.
2. Begin with the End in Mind. Define the outcomes before you create the process.
3. Put First Things First. Prioritize what’s important, not just react to what’s urgent.
4. Think Win-Win. Always seek to be on the winning side. Let your watch word be “Win” and help others to win.
5. Seek First to Understand, and Then Be Understood. Don’t offer solutions or assume your approach is the best. Understand the problem first.
6. Synergize. This is team skills on steroids: working with, influencing, coaching and developing people.
7. Sharpen the Saw. Constant self-improvement is how a person remains current and relevant.